Monday, April 25, 2011

Lumene Products Review

So i recently had the privilage to review Lumene products. Let me tell you that i am soo in love with them and they have totally changed my skin. They sent them to me in cute packaging, Ill list photos here..

They are all so nice and at a great price they fit perfectly in my life. The cleanser retails for $10.99 and the day cream for $19.99
Here is some photos of the cream cleanser and SPF 15 day cream along with my video review i did.

I also did a review for their Time Freeze Eye Perfecting Treatment. This product retails for $22.99 I will list photo and video as well.
The last item i reviewed what the Blueberry Curl Mascara. This is the only mascara that i use now. It seperates my lashes and they look so beautiful. This products retails for $9.99 Here are the photos and video here..
Please vitis their web site at http://www.lumeneusa.com/
You can find these products at...
www.cvs.com
www.dermstore.com
Giant Eagle select locations...Bethel Park, PA; Settlers Ridge, PA (Giant Eagle Market District); McMurray, PA; New Kensington, PA; Wexford, PA; Bainbridge, OH; Medina, OH; Columbus, OH; Wadsworth, OH

Meijer select locations..Canal Winchester, OH; Grove City, OH; Huber Heights, OH; Westerville, OH; Auburn Hills, MI; Clinton Twp, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Howell, MI

www.sears.com
www.target.com
www.ulta.com
www.walgreens.com
Wegmans select locations..Fayetteville, NY; Pittsford, NY; Allentown, PA; Fairfax, VA

No comments:

Post a Comment